Dear All,
I trust this email finds you doing well.

I had planned to release a new version of my package, and everything was
checking perfectly on my machine and using the  ‘devtools’ functions
check_win_oldrelease(), check_win_release(), and check_win_devel().

However, after submitting the package to CRAN, I have been notified that the
package does not pass the automatic incoming checks. I had a look at the log
file
(https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/movecost_2.0_20230412_090758/Windows/00check.log)
 and I see two notes which I do not understand:

* checking HTML version of manual ... [6s] NOTE
Encountered the following conversion/validation errors:
'CreateProcess' failed to run
'd:\rtools43\x86_64-w64-mingw32.static.posix\bin\tidy.exe -language en -qe
--drop-empty-elements no D:\temp\Rtmp29JsRe\file2426857b24734'
'CreateProcess' failed to run
'd:\rtools43\x86_64-w64-mingw32.static.posix\bin\tidy.exe -language en -qe
--drop-empty-elements no D:\temp\Rtmp29JsRe\file2426857b24734'

* checking for detritus in the temp directory ... NOTE
Found the following files/directories: 'lastMiKTeXException'

Do you have any suggestion as to what can possibly cause those issues, and how
to fix them?

Thanks

--
Dr Gianmarco Alberti | Lecturer in Spatial Forensics
BA, MA, PhD (Udine) - Coordinator of the BA dissertations

Department of Criminology - Faculty for Social Wellbeing
Room 332, Humanities B (FEMA)
University of Malta
Msida - MSD 2080 (Malta)
+356 2340 3718