Dear all,

I am checking a package with DESCRIPTION dependencies:

Depends:

    R (>= 4.1.0)

Imports:

    keras,

    R6,

    reticulate,

    tensorflow

I am getting a note:

❯ checking for detritus in the temp directory ... NOTE

  Found the following files/directories:

    ‘__autograph_generated_file3jcyufy7.py’

    ‘__autograph_generated_file4blbq_bi.py’

    ‘__autograph_generated_file6dur53sj.py’

    ‘__autograph_generated_filerj3ohibl.py’ ‘__pycache__’

I have found these previous discussions, but they seem different from my case.

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-package-devel/2020q3/005698.html

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-package-devel/2021q1/006477.html

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-package-devel/2019q4/004626.html

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-package-devel/2020q4/006161.html

I think the temp files are from tensorflow. There is a vignette in the package
that constructs a keras

Model. Is it possible to avoid the check NOTE in my package?

Kind Regards,

Pantelis

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]