Hi Simon,

THX for the clarification and additional work I have caused.

Helmut

Simon Urbanek wrote on 2023-06-24 06:51:

On Jun 24, 2023, at 12:19 AM, Uwe Ligges <lig...@statistik.tu-dortmund.de>
wrote:

On 23.06.2023 11:27, Helmut Schütz wrote:
Dear all,
since a while (January?) we face NOTEs in package checks
(https://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_PowerTOST.html):
Version: 1.5-4
Check: package dependencies
Result: NOTE
     Package suggested but not available for checking: ‘emmeans’
Flavor: r-release-macos-x86_64
Version: 1.5-4
Check: Rd cross-references
Result: NOTE
     Package unavailable to check Rd xrefs: ‘emmeans’
Flavor: r-release-macos-x86_64
First I thought that ‘emmeans’ is not available for macos-x86_64 on CRAN.
However, ‘emmeans’ itself passed all checks
(https://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_emmeans.html).
Since we want to submit v1.5-5 of PowerTOST soon, any ideas?
Please go ahead. Simon rarely updates the check results, so I guess this was a
coincidence at the time and never got updated. I'd ignore this one.

Correct, packages are only re-checked if they failed the check before. Once a
package passes the checks the results are not re-run, because it would take way
too long given how many packages we have (re-running all takes 2-3 days).

If you don't intend to update your package and want such NOTEs to disappear,
send me an email and I can run it by hand (I did now for PowerTOST and the NOTE
is gone).

Cheers,
Simon

--