Thanks a lot. I don't have a physical linux box and so I need to use
rhub. But I don't know why there are no "-Ex.timings" files in the
check. E.g,

check(platform = "debian-gcc-release", show_status = FALSE, check_args
= "--as-cran")

I can only see these files in artifacts:

[ ]    00check.log    2023-09-20 08:00     3.4K
[ ]    00install.out    2023-09-20 08:00     702
[ ]    Rdlatex.log    2023-09-20 08:00     30K
[ ]    modelbpp-Ex.Rout    2023-09-20 08:00     28K
[ ]    modelbpp-manual.log    2023-09-20 08:00     19K

The case is the same for this, no "-Ex.timings" files:

check(platform = "windows-x86_64-release", show_status = FALSE,
check_args = "--as-cran")

Although I think I need to, I tried adding "--timings" but still do
not see the "-Ex.timings".

However, if I run the check locally in Windows 10 using R CMD check
with --as-cran, I can find the "-Ex.timings" files.

I can find the total time at the end of "-Ex.Rout" but I think this is
not what I need:

> base::cat("Time elapsed: ", proc.time() - base::get("ptime", pos =
> 'CheckExEnv'),"\n")
Time elapsed:  10.963 0.161 13.589 0.302 0.081

Regards,
Shu Fai