This error arises because you are not declaring the function properly before
you call it... likely because you have not included the appropriate header file
or because you have typoed the function call.

If you provide a link to your package someone may point you more precisely to
your error, but this is a pretty basic C language question rather than an R
package question so it isn't technically on topic here.