I am working on a package and can't seem to get rid of a NOTE about

Possibly misspelled words in DESCRIPTION:
  glmmTMB (10:88)
  lme (10:82)

on win-builder.

I have set export _R_CHECK_CRAN_INCOMING_USE_ASPELL_=TRUE locally, and have tried to set up the .aspell defaults as specified by Dirk Eddelbuettel in his 2017 blog post <http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com/blog/2017/08/10/#008_aspell_cran_incoming>

  I get no spelling NOTEs locally or on GH actions.

 The aspell machinery is here:

https://github.com/bbolker/reformulas/tree/main/.aspell

Following Dirk's blog post, here's what's in those files:

$ cat defaults.R
Rd_files <- vignettes <- R_files <- description <-
    list(encoding = "UTF-8",
         language = "en",
         dictionaries = c("en_stats", "reformulas"))

$ r -p -e 'readRDS("reformulas.rds")'
[1] "glmmTMB" "lme"

In the end I think I'm going to suck it up and put those words in quotation marks in the definition, but it feels like I *should* be able to have them ignored?

  I have three questions:

 (1) am I missing something in how this should be set up?
(2) is any of this machinery documented anywhere official? (I couldn't find the string "spell" anywhere in _Writing R Extensions_ or the CRAN repository policy
 (3) If the answer to #2 is 'no', could/should it be?