Hi,

This may need the help of Uwe Ligges to diagnose. I suspect this may be
related to the Windows machine having too much memory committed (as Uwe
has been able to pinpoint recently [*] about a package that failed to
compile some heavily templated C++), but there is not enough information
to give a conclusive diagnosis.

On Sun, 17 Mar 2024 14:01:33 -0400
Ben Bolker <bbol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2. an ERROR running tests, where the output ends with a cryptic
>
>    Anova: ..
>
> (please try to refrain from snarky comments about not using testthat
> ...)

Pardon my ignorance, but is it an option to upload a version of the
package that uses test_check(pkg, reporter=LocationReporter()) instead
of the summary reporter?

--
Best regards,
Ivan