Dear list memebers,

I am modeling a binary response variable and 6 explanatory factors (all my variables, response and explanatory, are categoricals). I fitted a logistic regression but when I tried to use the CVbinary (DAAG package) function to measure the predictive accuracy of the regression model with a binary response I got the following result:

> mod1 = glm(condicion ~ ., family=binomial, data=reglog)
> CVbinary(mod1)

Fold:  2 1 7 9 6 4 10 5 8 3
Internal estimate of accuracy = NA
Cross-validation estimate of accuracy = NA

Am I getting this result because I am working with a saturated model?
How is the way to model this type of data (1 categorical response variable and 6 explanatory factors)? I also used classification trees for the data but the error is bigger after the first split.

Best,

Manuel

--
Manuel Spínola, Ph.D.
Instituto Internacional en Conservación y Manejo de Vida Silvestre