Thank you very much Jari,

Using weakties = FALSE it works very well.  The results are similar to the
book.

Best,

Manuel

> e.mds = metaMDS(especies, distance = "bray", weakties = FALSE)
Run 0 stress 0.1088505
Run 1 stress 0.113103
Run 2 stress 0.1356066
Run 3 stress 0.1088552
... procrustes: rmse 0.1304834  max resid 0.4025236
Run 4 stress 0.1403525
Run 5 stress 0.3915359
Run 6 stress 0.1305611
Run 7 stress 0.1417557
Run 8 stress 0.1088584
... procrustes: rmse 0.001626811  max resid 0.007608109
*** Solution reached

Mensajes de aviso perdidos
In distfun(comm, method = distance, ...) :
  you have empty rows: their dissimilarities may be meaningless in method
“bray”

--
*Manuel Spínola, Ph.D.*
Instituto Internacional en Conservación y Manejo de Vida Silvestre