Dear ones,

You could also consider the following links:

http://cran.r-project.org/web/views/Spatial.html

http://www.asdar-book.org/

Best regards,

Yaïr Levy
Researcher
Flemish Government
Mobility and Public Works Department
Flanders’ Hydraulics
Berchemlei 115 - 2140 Antwerpen
T. 03 224 61 89 - G. 0476 75 47 25 - F. 03 224 60 36
www.watlab.be

 Before printing, think about the environment!