Thanks Ed.

I checked the website but found a small problem.

I ran the code below but an error jumped up.
Please kindly advise what 'priSite' is here.
Thank you.

Elaine

Error in orditorp(island.NMDS, display = "sites", priority = priSite,  :
  object 'priSite' not found

priSite <- diversity(dune, index = "invsimpson", MARGIN = 1)

plot(ord, type = "n", scaling = 3)

orditorp(ord, display = "sites", priority = priSite, scaling = scl,
+           col = "blue", cex = 1, pch = 19)