Hi Luis,

Does this do what you want?

SD <- aggregate(Eaten, by = list(Density), FUN = sd)
AV <- aggregate(Eaten, by = list(Density), FUN = mean)
newyv <- predict(model, list(Density = SD[,1]))
# mean points:
points(SD[,1], AV[,2], pch = 19)
# sd:
arrows(x0 = SD[,1], y0 = newyv, x1 = SD[,1], y1 = newyv + SD[,2], angle =
90)
arrows(x0 = SD[,1], y0 = newyv, x1 = SD[,1], y1 = newyv - SD[,2], angle =
90)

For customizing the view see ?points and ?arrows
BTW, pch=as.numeric(Prey)) is meaningless

Hope this helps,
Stas