Hi Dylann,

On 11/07/2013 04:30 PM, Sarah Goslee wrote:
Hi Dylann,

All we can possibly tell you is that the index is out of range.

That's the kind of problem that really needs a reproducible example
for anyone to be able to give you useful advice.

Here's some advice on doing so:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

I agree. And I would add that a prior google search might not harm... There are several discussions about this problem on the internet (which occurs when the parameter extent of the grid is too small in comparison to the smoothing parameter; try to increase it).
For example, have a look at:
http://r-sig-geo.2731867.n2.nabble.com/error-subscript-out-of-bounds-using-getverticeshr-td7580358.html
HTH,

Clément.

Sarah

On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 10:23 AM, Dylann Kersusan