Hello, does anyone know of a package(s) or methods to reproduce the shapes
of plant leaves in R? I have a large dataset (over 7500) of individual
plant leaves for which I have the following measurements: leaf length, leaf
width, leaf width at 1/10 of the overall length below the apex, and leaf
width at 1/10 of the overall length above the base. I am looking for a way
to code to get a visual representation of these lengths. They do not have
to actually be the same as the "real" measurements as long as the ratio of
measurements is correct. Thanks for any advice you can provide,
Eric