Dear members greetings!!!
I've been struggling with vegan ordination diagram.
I've made NMDS sample plot with variable sized bubbles as species abundance
score. I want to vector fit via envfit environmental variables of both
categorical as well as quantitative environmental variables on that bubble
diagram. I can not manage. If anyone has experience on that I will be
grateful if you help me.
I have using R 3.6.1, vegan under linux 18.04
Thank you all in advance.
Chitra

--

*Chitra Bahadur Baniya, M Sc, M Phil, PhDAssociate ProfessorCentral
Department of BotanyTribhuvan UniversityKirtipurKathmandu, Nepal*