Dear all,

We have the last 2 seats available on our 5-day ONLINE course on "Data
visualization in R with ggplot2"  in November (9-13) :
https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/course56/

In this course, you learn how to use R to load, transform, explore and
visualize data. The course also covers the basic concepts in data visualization
and a suite of different chart types and tricks to make appealing and
informative-rich plots using `ggplot2`.

This course is aimed at researchers and technical workers with a background in
any data-related field. In general, no programming experience is needed. The
course teaches all relevant steps to load, transform and visualize the data.
However, basic knowledge of R is beneficial.

After completing the course, students should be in a position to:

        know and apply the principles of good data visualization such as the
right choice of colors and chart types
 load and transform data in R using `tidyverse`
understand the layered structure of `ggplot2`
visualize the data in multiple ways using `ggplot2`
create publication quality and easy understandable figures
perform reproducible by using version control and project organization

Session content:
https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/course56/curriculum56/

Here is the full list of our courses and Workshops: [
https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/ ](
https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/ )

 Best regards,

Carlo