Dear Peter,

as far as I know, vegan::decorana does not do DCCA (detrended canonical
correspondence analysis) but the unconstrained DCA. If anyone knows the
answer for Jonathan's question, please, share it with me, I would also be
interested.
Best regards,

Attila

Peter Solymos <soly...@ualberta.ca> ezt írta (időpont: 2020. nov. 5., Cs,