Hello
I am trying all the packages for the "landscape metrics" calculations,
looking for a way to calculate an index that takes into account the
presence of two classes of interest by passing a "moving window".
"Landscapemetrics" does not have "CWED" with the possibility of giving
weights to the adjacencies between classes, but I thought that by
filtering the only two classes that interest me from time to time, I
can calculate different indices for each pair of classes .
Attached is a geotiff raster of an example of this raster.
But if it doesn't work on this raster landscape: it doesn't give an
error but can't complete the calculations.
Maybe you need a "pad"?
«
>library(terra)
>library(landscapemetrics)
>habitat_arvaia_crop_raster_cl1_4_spatraster <-
terra::rast("habitat_arvaia_raster_crop_1_4.tif")
>scale_of_effect <- 5
>moving_window <- matrix(1, nrow = scale_of_effect, ncol =
scale_of_effect)
>lsm_l_relmutinf_5_cl1_4 <-
window_lsm(habitat_arvaia_crop_raster_cl1_4_spatraster,window=moving_wi
ndow,what = c("lsm_l_relmutinf"),fun=mean,na.rm=T)
»
Thanks
P.S.: R 4.04 (debian 11)
landscapemetrics 1.5.4
terra 1.4-22
--
agricultural technician Enrico Gabrielli