*Please delete if not allowed

Hello, I was wondering if you would be able to help us disseminate a
survey? It is for those individuals who work in the *United States*. Thank
you in advance. Val

*****************************

*As a part of The Carolyn Merry Mini-Grant, a group of UCGIS TRELIS fellows
(Training and Retaining Leaders in STEM) is conducting a survey to
understand the challenges and solutions found by professionals who work in
the UNITED STATES in the geospatial field. *

*Please find this online survey here <https://bit.ly/3zSjApC>. This survey
should take about 15-20 minutes. Those who complete the survey by February
21st and opt to share their emails will be entered into a drawing to win
one of 8 $50 gift cards. Your feedback is very important to us. We thank
you for your input and your time. *

*The findings of this survey will be shared with the geospatial community.
We hope that disseminating solutions to challenges will promote a more
equitable geospatial field. *

*If you have any further questions regarding this survey, please don’t
hesitate to contact the WINGS Team (wings.tre...@gmail.com
<wings.tre...@gmail.com>). *

*This study has been approved by the University of Kentucky (IRB # 80610),
North Dakota State University (IRB # 0004587), and Texas State University
(IRB # 8648).  *