Dear all,
I hope this email finds you well. We are excited to announce our upcoming
course, Remote Sensing in R, which is tailored to scholars who want to learn
about ecological remote sensing problems and its solutions using R.
Our course is designed for beginners, and we will start from scratch to ensure
that everyone understands the concepts and can code remotely sensed analysis
with ease. The course will be conducted remotely, which means you can
participate from anywhere in the world and at any time.
By the end of the course, you will have the skills to code your analysis
workflows and report the output in LaTeX. We have included a dedicated section
at the end of the course on the basics of LaTeX scripting, which covers both
articles and presentations.
For more information, please check it out: [
https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/remote-sensing-in-r/ ](
https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/remote-sensing-in-r/ )

Best regards,
Carlo