Dear all,
We are excited to announce the upcoming course on "Introduction to Ecological
Remote Sensing in R," which will take place from 11th to 15th September 2023.
To foster international participation and accommodate diverse time zones, the
course will be conducted entirely online.

Course website:
https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/remote-sensing-in-r/

Course Overview:
The primary focus of this course is to address challenges in ecological remote
sensing, with a specific emphasis on planetary changes. It is thoughtfully
designed for scholars who have little or no prior experience with R. Throughout
the duration of the course, we will start from the very basics in R and guide
attendees through the step-by-step process of coding remote sensing analysis.

Learning Objectives:
By the end of this course, participants will achieve the following learning
outcomes:
Opening and managing a GitHub account to efficiently store and collaborate on
code.
Mastering the fundamentals of coding in R, from the basics to remote sensing
data analysis.
Receiving a comprehensive introduction to LaTeX for coding texts and
effectively reporting findings.
Course Format:
The sessions will be a blend of interactive lectures, hands-on coding
exercises, and practical demonstrations. Participants will have the opportunity
to engage with experienced instructors who will provide continuous support
throughout the learning journey.

We believe that this course will empower participants to confidently code their
own analysis workflows and adeptly present their findings using LaTeX for both
articles and presentations.

Full list of our courses and Workshops: [
https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/ ](
https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/ ) [  ](
https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops )

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at
i...@physalia-courses.org.

Best regards,

Carlo

Carlo Pecoraro, Ph.D