Dear colleagues (apologies for cross-posting),

We are inviting expressions of interest to host the International Statistical
Ecology Conference (ISEC) in 2026. ISEC is organised every two years (typically
in June or July), and it has been a very successful event to build connections
across the statistical ecology community all over the world. For information
about the last ISEC, held in Cape Town in 2022, please see
https://www.isec2022.org/.

ISEC 2026 will be the 10th iteration of the conference, and it has been
customary for past organisers to provide some guidance to prospective hosts.
Conference hosts can also apply for financial support from the ISEC Foundation.

Please fill out this form to let us know that you are interested in hosting
ISEC 2026: https://forms.office.com/r/8nrRGESPPL. We would like to receive
applications by November 30, 2023. If you have any questions, or would like to
discuss anything, you can contact the chair of the long-term planning committee
(Brett McClintock, isec.l...@gmail.com<mailto:isec.l...@gmail.com>).

We hope to see many of you in Swansea for ISEC 2024.

Best wishes,
ISEC long-term planning committee