Hello,

We still have some spaces available on the following onsite stats course:

Topic: Generalised Additive Models for the analysis of spatial and
spatial-temporal data.

Where: Trondheim, Norway. 4 - 7 September 2023.

This course introduces Generalized Additive Models (GAM) and delves into
how GAMs can be used to analyze spatial data, and spatio-temporal data.

We will analyse continuous data, count data, proportional data and
binary data (using gaussian, Poisson, negative binomial, Bernoulli,
Gamma, Tweedie and beta distributions). We will also use soap-film
smoothers to deal with barriers/islands.

Course flyer:
https://www.highstat.com/Courses/Flyers/Flyer2023_09_Trondheim.pdf

Course website: https://www.highstat.com/index.php/joine-an-onsite-course

Kind regards,