Dear colleagues,
We hope this message finds you well. We're excited to inform you that there are
just two seats remaining for our upcoming course on "Introduction to Ecological
Remote Sensing in R," scheduled from September 11th to 15th, 2023. To
accommodate participants worldwide, this course will be conducted online.

This course is tailored to scholars who are new to both ecological remote
sensing and the R programming language. We'll begin from the ground up,
teaching you the basics of R and guiding you step-by-step through the process
of coding remote sensing analyses.
By the course's end, you'll have the skills to craft your own analysis
workflows and effectively communicate your findings using LaTeX. The final part
of the course will delve into the fundamentals of LaTeX scripting for articles
and presentations.

For more information, please check it out: [
https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/remote-sensing-in-r/ ](
https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/remote-sensing-in-r/ )

If you have any questions or need further information, please don't hesitate to
contact us.

Best regards,
Carlo

Carlo Pecoraro, Ph.D