ONLINE COURSE – Introduction to Time Series Analysis using R and Rstudio
(ITSA02)

https://www.prstats.org/course/introduction-to-time-series-analysis-using-r-and-rstudio-itsa02/

Please feel free to share!

6th - 8th February 2024

COURSE DETAILS - In this three-day course, we provide a comprehensive
practical and theoretical introduction to time series analysis and
forecasting methods using R. Forecasting tools are useful in many areas,
such as finance, meteorology, ecology, public policy, and health. We start
by introducing the concepts of time series and stationarity, which will
help us when studying ARIMA-type models. We will also cover autocorrelation
functions and series decomposition methods. Then, we will introduce
benchmark forecasting methods, namely the naïve (or random walk) method,
mean, drift, and seasonal naïve methods. After that, we will present
different exponential smoothing methods (simple, Holt’s linear method, and
Holt-Winters seasonal method). Finally, we will cover autoregressive
integrated moving-average (or ARIMA) models, with and without seasonality.
If time allows, we will introduce regression with ARIMA errors.

Please email oliverhoo...@prstatistics.com with any questions.

--

Oliver Hooker PhD.
PR statistics