Dear all,
Only 4 seats left for our upcoming course "Bayesian Data Analysis in R: Theory
& Practice".
Dates: Online, 12-16 February 2024
Course website: [ https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/course46/
]( https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/course46/ )
This course gives you a solid foundation in the fundamental concepts of
Bayesian data analysis, tailored for practical applications. Through engaging
examples and hands-on exercises, you'll gain confidence in applying simple and
advanced Bayesian regression models.
Our goal is to stretch everyone's comfort zone in the realm of "applied Bayes,"
making it accessible to beginners and those with intermediate knowledge.
Dive into interactive practice sessions where you can bring your own real-world
use cases and questions to the table. Let's make Bayesian data analysis not
just a concept, but a skill you can confidently wield in your work.

Best regards,
Carlo

Carlo Pecoraro, Ph.D

Physalia-courses DIRECTOR