ONLINE COURSE – Introduction to Machine Learning using R and Rstudio
(IMLR02)

https://www.prstats.org/course/introduction-to-machine-learning-using-r-and-rstudio-imlr02/

Please feel free to share!

23rd - 25th January 2024

COURSE DETAILS - In this three-day course, we provide a comprehensive
practical and theoretical introduction to statistical machine learning
using R. We start by introducing the concepts of supervised and
unsupervised learning. We firstly explore unsupervised learning, and
introduce k-means and hierarchical clustering, as well as principal
components analysis. We then move to supervised learning methods, and cover
logistic regression and regularisation methods (such as ridge regression
and the LASSO). After that, we introduce the k-nearest neighbours method,
and classification and regression trees (CART). Finally, we explore
extensions to CART, such as random forests and, if time allows, Bayesian
additive regression trees (BART).

Please email oliverhoo...@prstatistics.com with any questions.

--

Oliver Hooker PhD.