Dear all,

registrations are now open for our Introduction to GLMs in R course!

Dates: online, May 6th-10th

Course website: [ https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/glm-in-r-1
]( https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/glm-in-r-1 )

Introductory statistics often present a series of isolated tests and procedures
(e.g., t-test, ANOVA, ANCOVA, regression). However, many of these tests can be
understood as specific instances of the generalized linear regression model
(GLM). In this course, we will present GLMs as a unified, comprehensive, and
adaptable framework for analyzing various data types. This includes Normal
(Gaussian), binary, and discrete (count) response variables, incorporating both
categorical (factors) and continuous predictors.

For the full list of our courses and workshops, please visit: [
https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/ ](
https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/ )[  ](
https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/glm-in-r-1 )

Best regards,

Carlo

ChatGPTIntroductory statistics often present a series of isolated tests and
procedures (e.g., t-test, ANOVA, ANCOVA, regression). However, many of these
tests can be understood as specific instances of the generalized linear
regression model (GLM). In this course, we will present GLMs as a unified,
comprehensive, and adaptable framework for analyzing various data types. This
includes Normal (Gaussian), binary, and discrete (count) response variables,
incorporating both categorical (factors) and continuous predictors.

Carlo Pecoraro, Ph.D

Physalia-courses DIRECTOR

i...@physalia-courses.org

mobile: +49 17645230846