Hello,

sure, the core idea behind of these bioclimatic variables is very simple:
bio6: apply(X = minimum.temperature.data.frame, MARGIN = 1, FUN = min)
bio13: apply(X = precipitation.data.frame, MARGIN = 1, FUN = max)
bio15: apply(X = precipitation.data.frame, MARGIN = 1, FUN = \(precipitations) return(sd(precipitations) / mean(precipitations))) Of course, in the case of 8-days-resolution dataset, these functions calculate the minimum temperature of the 8-days periods, the precipitation of the wettest 8-days period, and the seasonality of the 8-days periods. If you need months, then firstly you should aggregate your 8-days-resolution dataset to monthly resolution. Also note that there are discrepancies between the definition/mane of bio6 ("minimum temperature of the coldest month", i.e., of the month that has the lowest monthly MEAN temperature) and the way it is usually calculated ("minimum of the monthly MINIMUM temperatures"). The two might differ.

This script might give you further help/ideas in this topic: https://github.com/bfakos/bioclimatic_variables/blob/main/calculate_BCVs.r

Hope this helps,
Ákos
Ákos Bede-Fazekas