On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 at 08:47, Elliott Sales de Andrade
<quantum.anal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Iñaki,
>
> On Mon, 10 Aug 2020 at 08:24, Iñaki Ucar <iu...@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > R has been built against FlexiBLAS in rawhide [1, 2]. These are the R
> > packages that need to be rebuilt:

> I noticed that R-sfsmisc is failing on koschei, and it appears to be
> related to this BLAS change:
>
> https://koschei.fedoraproject.org/build/8692462
>
> Any ideas here?

It seems like a poorly designed test to me, because it requires a
narrow number of iterations (27:28) to pass. It appears to fail only
in i686 (maybe other 32-bit architectures too?) with the new BLAS
default (which FlexiBLAS sets to openblas-openmp). It would be
interesting to see how many iterations actually took (less or more
than 27:28?; I doubt it, but maybe there's some bug in
openblas-openmp?).

Anyway, these tests were most probably set using the reference BLAS
implementation, so you can just

export FLEXIBLAS=netlib

in the %check section, which solves the issue in that platform:
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=49072314

--
Iñaki Úcar