The issue seems to be caused by the QtWebEngine. Fedora 35 was
recently branched from rawhide. Try the following to stop using
rawhide and follow this release:

[toolbox]$ sudo dnf config-manager --set-disabled rawhide
[toolbox]$ sudo dnf config-manager --set-enabled fedora,updates
[toolbox]$ sudo dnf distro-sync --releasever=35

If the problem persists, my recommendation is to install
rstudio-server and run this:

[toolbox]$ rserver --server-daemonize=0 --auth-none=1 --server-user=$(whoami)

Then, open a browser and navigate to localhost:8787 to access RStudio Server.

Iñaki

--
Iñaki Úcar