hm, the last words were actually "check on finance.yahoo.com ;)" but they have been cut away.

Am 22.09.2011 11:50, schrieb Enrico Schumann:

It seems a convention that if the rate is USDCCY, you get it from Yahoo
with CCY=X. At least I have had this with JPY=X, GBP=X. But I am not
sure how consistent that is. The simple "trick" is to directly check on