Yes, serious chance of doing it poorly
without years of intense work.

On 08/03/2012 19:14, Daniel Cegiełka wrote:
Let me add my two cents. Old Max Dama blog (mirror):

http://smartdatacollective.com/maxdama/22571/voodoo-spectrum-machine-learning-and-data-sets

Optimization is good to examine the sensitivity of the model and the
selection of appropriate parameters - this is useful. But playing with
the evolutionary strategy, what you Michael ask, is very risky.

regards,
Daniel

2012/3/8 Patrick Burns <patr...@burns-stat.com
<mailto:patr...@burns-stat.com>>