Hi,

The following adds text annotations to a chart_Series chart, correctly

#============================
test1 <- function()
{
  S = getSymbols("YHOO", auto.assign=FALSE)['2012']
  plot(chart_Series(S, theme=my.theme))

  for (i in seq(1,length(S[,1]),5)) {
    text(i, Hi(S)[i], "H")
  }

  #sto = stoch(Cl(S))[,2]
  #plot(add_TA(sto))
}

However, if I add the stochastic chart using "add_TA" (uncomment two lines
in the above code),
my text annotations disappear. Of course, I could probably create a special
function to add them,
similar to what is done with add_SMA, but is there another way?

Thanks,

     Gordon

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]