Dear all,
some of you already know the existence of the Yuima Project and the related
package.
We are pleased to announce that Yuima package has been recently released to its
stable version on CRAN.
This JSS paper can serve as a manual

http://www.jstatsoft.org/v57/i04

Although Yuima is much more now (e.g. estimation for fractional OU sde,
lead-lag estimation, several covariance estimators for asynch data, hypotheses
testing, CARMA models, ecc) the JSS paper is a good start.

Stefano
ps: I hope announcement of packages is allowed by the mailing list policies

-----------------------------------
Stefano M. Iacus
Department of Economics,
Management and Quantitative Methods
University of Milan
Via Conservatorio, 7
I-20123 Milan - Italy
Ph.: +39 02 50321 461
Fax: +39 02 50321 505
Twitter: @iacus
http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=JBs9tJ4AAAAJ&hl=en

Have a look at the new Master Degree in
Economics & Finance
http://www.mef.unimi.it
Twitter: @mefunimi
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mefunimi
Email and further informations at: m...@unimi.it

Il 5 x mille alla nostra Università è un investimento sui giovani,
sui loro migliori progetti.

Sostiene la libera ricerca.
Alimenta le loro speranze nel futuro.

Investi il tuo 5 x mille sui giovani.