Dear all,I'm trying to use MannKendall test to get trend of 10 year aridity
data. Can some one help me to correct this code.
>list <- list.files(pattern = "*.asc")
>RasterStack <- Stack(list)
>test <- calc(r, fun=function(x) {return(unlist(mk.test(x)))}, na.rm)
When I run I receive messege :
Error in .calcTest(x[1:5], fun, na.rm, forcefun, forceapply) :
  cannot use this function
In addition: Warning messages:
1: In .HTMLsearch(query) : Unrecognized search field: title
2: In .HTMLsearch(query) : Unrecognized search field: keyword
3: In .HTMLsearch(query) : Unrecognized search field: alias

The raster has a portion of pixels with NA values.
Thank you in advance for your help.

Ms. N.Mandakh
Division for Desertification Study
Institute of Geography and Geoecology Mongolian Academy of Sciences

Baruun Selbe-15
Ulaanbatar - 15170

Fax: 976-11-321862
Cellular: 976-99148380