Hi folks,

I'm not sure if this topic could be appropriate here as it is not properly
geostatistical but maybe someone could help me

I have a shared space on google drive with some colleagues; I would like to
access there from R and to list files in the folders and eventually to load
some data into R.

I know that RGoogleDocs package allows it but it seems not working when I try
to login using

auth = getGoogleAuth("mygm...@gmail.com","mypasword",service="wise")
I have:
"Error: not found"

I found an old post where other people experienced the same problem but a
solution was not present there.
Maybe there are other packages such as googlesheets but my primary purpose is
to list files present in the folder.
Anyway...thanks in advance for any hint
All the best
Paolo