As for gstat: I think you can't with krigeST, but you may succeed with
krige when you take time as the third dimension -- of course this
constrains the variogram models you can choose from to the metric model.

On 08/11/16 23:35, Santiago Beguería Portugués wrote:
> Dear R-sig-geo list members,
>
> I am working on a spatio-temporal kriging model (using gstat::krigeST) of two
> closely related variables. I’m getting good results on one of them, and not
> so good on the other. Since both dependent variables are inter-related, I
> expect that co-kringing would be a good option (I’ve done this in a
> spatial-only context with the same two variables and co-kriging proved
> beneficial).
>
> So, is it possible to perform spatiotemporal CO-kriging, and if so are you
> aware of any examples? I have not been able to find any myself.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Santiago Beguería
> CSIC
> Spain

Edzer Pebesma
Institute for Geoinformatics  (ifgi),  University of Münster
Heisenbergstraße 2, 48149 Münster, Germany; +49 251 83 33081
Journal of Statistical Software:   http://www.jstatsoft.org/
Computers & Geosciences:   http://elsevier.com/locate/cageo/