Hi folks,

I'm new in point pattern analysis; thus my question could appear trivial for
experts;

Given two ppp objects (spatstat package) [with different number of points] I'm
looking for a way to assess the statistical difference in the distributions of
points. studpermu.test() seems doing the job but for groups of point patterns
while I have only two distributions.

Kest() could be used to look for deviation from Poisson distribution but I
should compare the two patterns.

I think a hand-made permutation test where points are randomly re-assigned
between the two distribution and K stat is computed at any run (and compared
with the observed ones) could be ok but I'm not sure however.

Thanks in advance for any advice

Paolo

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]