This works great, many thanks Vijay. I have updated the code on Stack Overflow
as well.

Todd

From: Vijay Lulla [mailto:vijaylu...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 11:36 AM
To: Todd McDonnell
Subject: Re: [R-sig-Geo] Monte Carlo with mc2d

Return the min,mean,max values as a list of numbers and calc will create a
RasterStack.  ?`calc` states that 'calc' returns a RasterBrick if 'fun' returns
more than one number.  Below are a few minor changes I had to make to your
function.

fun <- function(x) {
  # Convert each raster to mcnode object
  dA <- mcdata(x[1], type="0")
  dB <- mcdata(x[2], type="0")
  dC <- mcdata(x[3], type="0")
  dD <- mcdata(x[4], type="0")

  # Define uniform distirbutions for each raster
  stA <- mcstoc(runif, type="U", min=dA-uA, max=dA+uA, rtrunc=TRUE, linf=0) #
modified: fixed typo!
  stB <- mcstoc(runif, type="U", min=dA-uB, max=dA+uB, rtrunc=TRUE, linf=0)
  stC <- mcstoc(runif, type="U", min=dA-uC, max=dA+uC, rtrunc=TRUE, linf=0)
  stD <- mcstoc(runif, type="U", min=dA-uD, max=dA+uD, rtrunc=TRUE, linf=0)

  # Apply Monte Carlo to this equation
  CL <- stA + stB + stC + stD
  # Extract the min, mean, and max CL from the 1000 iterations
  c(min(CL), mean(CL), max(CL))  # modified: return vector of numbers
}

HTH,

Vijay.

On Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 11:23 AM, Todd McDonnell