Hi Stefano,

assuming you have a DEM (downloaded e.g. from https://earthexplorer.usgs.gov/
or using the getData function from the raster package) as SpatialGridDataFrame
loaded via readGDAL from the rgdal package you can use

autoKrige(YourMeasurements ~ DEM, YourMeasurementLocations, TargetGrid)

Futher information on "Regression Kriging" or "Kriging with external drift" can
be found in the book of Hengl: http://spatial-analyst.net/book/ToC