Dear All,

Please see the link for a International Conference in the University of
Burdwan

https://sites.google.com/buruniv.ac.in/fbms/home

Regards.
Biplab



On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 2:04 PM, Stefano Sofia <
stefano.so...@regione.marche.it> wrote:

> This is the contribute of Daniel Knitter to my previous doubts.
>
> Thank you again to Daniel Knitter and Dominik Scheider for their help.
>
> Stefano
>
>          (oo)
> --oOO--( )--OOo----------------
> Stefano Sofia PhD
> Area Meteorologica e  Area nivologica - Centro Funzionale
> Servizio Protezione Civile - Regione Marche
> Via del Colle Ameno 5
> 60126 Torrette di Ancona, Ancona
> Uff: 071 806 7743
> E-mail: stefano.so...@regione.marche.it
> ---Oo---------oO----------------
> ________________________________________
> Da: Daniel Knitter [knit...@geographie.uni-kiel.de]
> Inviato: martedì 13 febbraio 2018 10.51
> A: Stefano Sofia
> Oggetto: Re: [R-sig-Geo]  Interpolating snowfall values on a Digital
> Elevation Model
>
> Dear Stefano,
>
> concerning the error messages:
>
> 1) you need projected (metric) coordinates -- while you are using
> geographic ones
> 2) the extract function is from package raster and expects a raster input
> -- while you give a SpatialGridDataFrame as input
>
> this code should work:
>
> library(raster)
> ita_DEM <- getData('alt', country='ITA', mask=TRUE)
> ita_DEM <- projectRaster(ita_DEM, crs = CRS("+init=epsg:32633"))
>
> ## LOADING RAINFALL DATA
> rain_data <- data.frame(cumulata=c(11.8, 9.0, 8.0, 36.6, 9.4),
>                         Long_Cent=c(12.61874, 12.78690, 12.96756,
> 13.15599, 13.28157),
>                         Lat_Cent=c(43.79447, 43.85185, 43.76267, 43.03470,
> 43.08003),
>                         altitude=c(112.20, 42.93, 36.14, 747, 465))
>
> library(sp)
> coordinates(rain_data) <- ~Long_Cent+Lat_Cent
> proj4string(rain_data) <- CRS("+init=epsg:4326")
> rain_data <- spTransform(rain_data, CRS("+init=epsg:32633"))
>
> rain_data$extractedelevationvalues <- extract(x=ita_DEM, y=rain_data)
>
> newgrid <- as(ita_DEM, "SpatialGridDataFrame")
> names(newgrid) <- "extractedelevationvalues"
>
> library(automap)
> RegressionKriging_snow <- autoKrige(cumulata~extractedelevationvalues,
>                                     rain_data,
>                                     newgrid)
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel
>
>
>
> On Tue, 13 Feb 2018 08:45:34 +0000
> Stefano Sofia <stefano.so...@regione.marche.it> wrote:
>
> > Dear Daniel and list users,
> > I tried to follow the instructions but I encountered two kinds of errors.
> > This is a reproducibile code:
> >
> > ------------------------------------------------------------
> ---------------------------------------------------
> > library(automap)
> > library(ggplot2)
> > library(gstat)
> > library(raster)
> > library(rasterVis)
> > library(rgdal)
> > library(maptools)
> >
> > ## LOADING DEM
> > ita_DEM <- getData('alt', country='ITA', mask=TRUE)
> > crs(ita_DEM) <- "+init=epsg:4326 +proj=longlat +datum=WGS84 +no_defs
> +ellps=WGS84 +towgs84=0,0,0"
> > #ita_DEM <- as(ita_DEM, "SpatialGridDataFrame")
> > str(ita_DEM)
> >
> > ## LOADING RAINFALL DATA
> > rain_data <- data.frame(Cumulata=c(11.8, 9.0, 8.0, 36.6, 9.4),
> Long_Cent=c(12.61874, 12.78690, 12.96756, 13.15599, 13.28157),
> Lat_Cent=c(43.79447, 43.85185, 43.76267, 43.03470, 43.08003),
> Altitude=c(112.20, 42.93, 36.14, 747, 465))
> >
> > stations <- data.frame(rain_data$Long_Cent, rain_data$Lat_Cent)
> > rain_data <- SpatialPointsDataFrame(stations, rain_data,
> proj4string=CRS("+init=epsg:4326"))
> > stations <- SpatialPoints(stations, proj4string=CRS("+init=epsg:4326"))
> >
> > ## EXTRACT THE ELEVATION VALUES TO MY POINTS
> > rain_data$ExtractedElevationValues <- extract(x=ita_DEM, y=stations)
> >
> > ## CREATE GRID FOR KRIGING OUTPUT
> > minx <-  rain_data@bbox[1,1]
> > maxx <- rain_data@bbox[1,2]
> > miny <- rain_data@bbox[2,1]
> > maxy <- rain_data@bbox[2,2]
> > pixel <- 0.01
> > grd <- expand.grid(x=seq(minx, maxx, by=pixel), y=seq(miny, maxy,
> by=pixel))
> > coordinates(grd) <- ~x+y
> > gridded(grd) <- TRUE
> > proj4string(grd) <- CRS("+init=epsg:4326")
> >
> > ## KRIGING: autoKrige(YourMeasurements ~ YourExtractedElevationValues,
> YourMeasurementLocations, TargetGrid)
> > OK_snow <- autoKrige(Cumulata ~ rain_data$ExtractedElevationValues,
> rain_data, grd)
> > ------------------------------------------------------------
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
> >
> > The error I get is:
> > Error in autoKrige(Cumulata ~ rain_data$ExtractedElevationValues,
> rain_data,  :
> >   Either input_data or new_data is in LongLat, please reproject.
> >    input_data:  +init=epsg:4326 +proj=longlat +datum=WGS84 +no_defs
> +ellps=WGS84 +towgs84=0,0,0
> >    new_data:    +init=epsg:4326 +proj=longlat +datum=WGS84 +no_defs
> +ellps=WGS84 +towgs84=0,0,0
> >
> > but I did pay attention to have the same reference system in rain_data,
> drg and the Digital Elevation Model.
> >
> > Moreover, if I impose the class of the DEM to SpatialGridDataFrame when
> I extraxt the elevation points from the DEM I get the following error:
> > Error in (function (classes, fdef, mtable)  :
> >   unable to find an inherited method for function ‘extract’ for
> signature ‘"SpatialGridDataFrame", "SpatialPoints"’
> > Calls: extract -> <Anonymous>
> >
> >
> > Would you please somebody help to show me where is my mistake?
> >
> > Thank you for all your attention
> > Stefano
> >
> >          (oo)
> > --oOO--( )--OOo----------------
> > Stefano Sofia PhD
> > Area Meteorologica e  Area nivologica - Centro Funzionale
> > Servizio Protezione Civile - Regione Marche
> > Via del Colle Ameno 5
> > 60126 Torrette di Ancona, Ancona
> > Uff: 071 806 7743
> > E-mail: stefano.so...@regione.marche.it
> > ---Oo---------oO----------------
> > ________________________________________
> > Da: R-sig-Geo [r-sig-geo-boun...@r-project.org] per conto di Daniel
> Knitter [knit...@geographie.uni-kiel.de]
> > Inviato: lunedì 12 febbraio 2018 9.16
> > A: r-sig-geo@r-project.org
> > Oggetto: Re: [R-sig-Geo]  Interpolating snowfall values on a Digital
> Elevation Model
> >
> > ...sorry, I missed one step: you need to extract the elevation values to
> your points via extract function from the raster package:
> >
> > YourPoints$YourExtractedElevationValues <- extract(x = DEM, y =
> YourPoints)
> >
> > autoKrige(YourMeasurements ~ YourExtractedElevationValues,
> YourMeasurementLocations, TargetGrid)
> >
> >
> > Sorry for spamming.
> >
> > Best,
> > Daniel
> >
> > On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 08:03:41 +0000
> > Stefano Sofia <stefano.so...@regione.marche.it> wrote:
> >
> > > Dear list users,
> > > I have to produce rainfall maps. I know how to create a
> (bi-dimensional) grid and interpolate rainfall values (from automatic rain
> gauges) on that grid using Kriging:
> > >
> > > myinterpolation <- autoKrige(myrainfall_cumulate ~ 1, rain_data_UTM,
> mygrid)
> > >
> > > In reality I am dealing with snowfall values on mountain regions, and
> in this case altitude is an important factor, the use of a Digital
> Elevation Model might make the difference.
> > > Looking in the web I found some important material about accessing
> elevation data in R with the "elevatr" package (by J.W.Hollister), I am
> reading it.
> > > My concern would then be to interpolate snowfall values on a Digital
> Elevation Model. Did somebody already use R for these kinds of
> calculations? Could somebody share with me some useful hints?
> > >
> > > Thank you for your attention
> > > Stefano Sofia
> > >
> > >
> > >          (oo)
> > > --oOO--( )--OOo----------------
> > > Stefano Sofia PhD
> > > Area Meteorologica e  Area nivologica - Centro Funzionale
> > > Servizio Protezione Civile - Regione Marche
> > > Via del Colle Ameno 5
> > > 60126 Torrette di Ancona, Ancona
> > > Uff: 071 806 7743
> > > E-mail: stefano.so...@regione.marche.it
> > > ---Oo---------oO----------------
> > >
> > > ________________________________
> > >
> > > AVVISO IMPORTANTE: Questo messaggio di posta elettronica può contenere
> informazioni confidenziali, pertanto è destinato solo a persone autorizzate
> alla ricezione. I messaggi di posta elettronica per i client di Regione
> Marche possono contenere informazioni confidenziali e con privilegi legali.
> Se non si è il destinatario specificato, non leggere, copiare, inoltrare o
> archiviare questo messaggio. Se si è ricevuto questo messaggio per errore,
> inoltrarlo al mittente ed eliminarlo completamente dal sistema del proprio
> computer. Ai sensi dell’art. 6 della DGR n. 1394/2008 si segnala che, in
> caso di necessità ed urgenza, la risposta al presente messaggio di posta
> elettronica può essere visionata da persone estranee al destinatario.
> > > IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail message is intended to be received only
> by persons entitled to receive the confidential information it may contain.
> E-mail messages to clients of Regione Marche may contain information that
> is confidential and legally privileged. Please do not read, copy, forward,
> or store this message unless you are an intended recipient of it. If you
> have received this message in error, please forward it to the sender and
> delete it completely from your computer system.
> > >
> > > --
> > > This message was scanned by Libra ESVA and is believed to be clean.
> > >
> > >
> > >       [[alternative HTML version deleted]]
> > >
> > > _______________________________________________
> > > R-sig-Geo mailing list
> > > R-sig-Geo@r-project.org
> > > https://urlsand.esvalabs.com/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fstat.ethz.ch%
> 2Fmailman%2Flistinfo%2Fr-sig-geo&e=52342f8a&h=f7d4a649&f=y&p=y
> >
> >
> > --
> >
> > Dr. Daniel Knitter
> > CRC1266 -- Scales of Transformation
> > Project A2 "Integrative Modeling of Socio-Environmental Dynamics"
> >
> > Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel
> > Department of Geography
> > Physical Geography -- Landscape Ecology and Geoinformation
> > Ludewig-Meyn-Str. 14, room 109
> > D - 24118 Kiel, Germany
> >
> > Phone: +49 431 880 2941
> > Email: knit...@geographie.uni-kiel.de
> >
> > ________________________________
> >
> > AVVISO IMPORTANTE: Questo messaggio di posta elettronica può contenere
> informazioni confidenziali, pertanto è destinato solo a persone autorizzate
> alla ricezione. I messaggi di posta elettronica per i client di Regione
> Marche possono contenere informazioni confidenziali e con privilegi legali.
> Se non si è il destinatario specificato, non leggere, copiare, inoltrare o
> archiviare questo messaggio. Se si è ricevuto questo messaggio per errore,
> inoltrarlo al mittente ed eliminarlo completamente dal sistema del proprio
> computer. Ai sensi dell’art. 6 della DGR n. 1394/2008 si segnala che, in
> caso di necessità ed urgenza, la risposta al presente messaggio di posta
> elettronica può essere visionata da persone estranee al destinatario.
> > IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail message is intended to be received only by
> persons entitled to receive the confidential information it may contain.
> E-mail messages to clients of Regione Marche may contain information that
> is confidential and legally privileged. Please do not read, copy, forward,
> or store this message unless you are an intended recipient of it. If you
> have received this message in error, please forward it to the sender and
> delete it completely from your computer system.
> >
> > --
> > This message was scanned by Libra ESVA and is believed to be clean.
> >
>
>
> --
>
> Dr. Daniel Knitter
> CRC1266 -- Scales of Transformation
> Project A2 "Integrative Modeling of Socio-Environmental Dynamics"
>
> Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel
> Department of Geography
> Physical Geography -- Landscape Ecology and Geoinformation
> Ludewig-Meyn-Str. 14, room 109
> D - 24118 Kiel, Germany
>
> Phone: +49 431 880 2941
> Email: knit...@geographie.uni-kiel.de
>
> ________________________________
>
> AVVISO IMPORTANTE: Questo messaggio di posta elettronica può contenere
> informazioni confidenziali, pertanto è destinato solo a persone autorizzate
> alla ricezione. I messaggi di posta elettronica per i client di Regione
> Marche possono contenere informazioni confidenziali e con privilegi legali.
> Se non si è il destinatario specificato, non leggere, copiare, inoltrare o
> archiviare questo messaggio. Se si è ricevuto questo messaggio per errore,
> inoltrarlo al mittente ed eliminarlo completamente dal sistema del proprio
> computer. Ai sensi dell’art. 6 della DGR n. 1394/2008 si segnala che, in
> caso di necessità ed urgenza, la risposta al presente messaggio di posta
> elettronica può essere visionata da persone estranee al destinatario.
> IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail message is intended to be received only by
> persons entitled to receive the confidential information it may contain.
> E-mail messages to clients of Regione Marche may contain information that
> is confidential and legally privileged. Please do not read, copy, forward,
> or store this message unless you are an intended recipient of it. If you
> have received this message in error, please forward it to the sender and
> delete it completely from your computer system.
>
> --
> This message was scanned by Libra ESVA and is believed to be clean.
>
> _______________________________________________
> R-sig-Geo mailing list
> R-sig-Geo@r-project.org
> https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-sig-geo
>



-- 
Dr. Biplab Biswas, 'Raman Fellow' (USA)
Associate Professor,
Department of Geography,
The University of Burdwan,
Burdwan - 713104
West Bengal, INDIA
http://www.buruniv.ac.in/
<http://www.buruniv.ac.in/>http://buruniv.academia.edu/BIPLABBISWAS

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

_______________________________________________
R-sig-Geo mailing list
R-sig-Geo@r-project.org
https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-sig-geo

Reply via email to