Hi,

You probably haven't gotten any answers because this is an extremely
vague question, and a problem not very well suited for R.

You could do the preliminary calculations in R, but other GIS software
is more suited to the point and click model.

If you run into specific problems with R code, we can certainly help,
but with a question this general all I can really suggest are
a. Lots of time with google.
b. Looking at similar applications developed by other people.
c. Hiring a GIS programmer.

Best,
Sarah

On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 8:20 AM Fatih Kara <msfk...@yandex.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are developing a grid based database which provides several types of data.
> One of the layers in this database will be land cover data with 30 land cover
> types. Our grids will cover almost 90 pixels and our purpose is that if
> someone click on the grid, percentage of land cover types should be seen
> automatically like 20% forest, 30% water, and 50% grass.
>
> What should we do? Is there any related code samples?
>
> Thanks
> --
> Fatih Kara

Sarah Goslee (she/her)