A description of the status now with regard to a prototype resolution is online at:

https://rsbivand.github.io/ECS530_h19/ECS530_III.html

I'm planning to stream a talk about this at 09:15-11:00 CET on Tuesday 3 December. I need a volunteer to test the streaming link in advance during next week. I'm unsure which technology to use for remote participants to provide feedback.

Contributions/comments welcome!

Roger