Thank you for appreciated reply,

I explane you exactly what I want to do with this R code attached.
I want to adapt this code to my data to build an isohyet map.
But i have some difficulties to adapt it to my case.
I will be very happy when you will help my to adapt this R code (attached)
to my case.
You can find attached the you R code and my data file.
Best regards

--

Bakary