Thanks Prof. Bivand for your considerations about name and approach. We will
debate your points on our next meeting about the project.

Additionally, I want to thank you for your extensive contribution to the field.
Without your packages and publications (and from others), this project would be
unthinkable.

Best regards,

Raphael Saldanha