Thank you very much Michael.

My idea is to create a spatial nested grid to conduct spatial surveys for a
monitoring protocol.

I am thinking to create an 8km, 4km, 2km and 1km nested grids so you can
use different tiles according to the desired resolution of species
occurrences, landscape metrics, or other metrics.

 See this
https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/386664/creating-nested-grid-in-qgis

Manuel