You have it  what sense?  Is it your R workspace?  If so,  assume what you have
is called "obj",  what is the result of str(obj).  Also have you googled
writing netcdf files from R?  There are any number of online tutorials.  Have
you looked at the packages ncdf4 or RNetCDF?  Also,  who is your target
audience?  Just dumping data to netcdf is not that hard,  creating netcdf files
that others can understand by following a convention,  like the CF convention,
takes some thought and work,  As I said in my first reply,  you are likely to
get more help when you can show the effort you have put into solving this,  and
where you got stuck.

-Roy

> On May 20, 2023, at 1:51 PM, Miluji Sb <miluj...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> What I have is data for 49 years at grid cells (0.5°×0.5°) which I would
> like to write as a NetCDF file. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
> Thanks!

**********************
"The contents of this message do not reflect any position of the U.S.
Government or NOAA."
**********************
Roy Mendelssohn
Supervisory Operations Research Analyst