From: R-sig-Geo <r-sig-geo-boun...@r-project.org> on behalf of Josiah Parry
<josiah.pa...@gmail.com>
Sent: 04 February 2024 23:30
To: r-sig-Geo@r-project.org
Subject: [R-sig-Geo] New maintainer needed {sfdep}

[You don't often get email from josiah.pa...@gmail.com. Learn why this is
important at https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification ]

The R package {sfdep} which is a humble attempt at a "tidy" interface to
the mighty {spdep} needs a new maintainer. It is currently scheduled to be
archived on Feb 19th due to some notes
https://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_sfdep.html.

I am no longer able to maintain the package due to a conflict of interest.
I would greatly appreciate it if someone else would be willing to take over
the package.

If you are interested, please do let me know!

Thank you,

Josiah