Hi,
   I'm getting the following error when trying to compile my BUGS code: "error
for node phi[1] of type SpatialCARNormal.Node first argument vector has wrong
length.'
    Here, phi is a vector that has the car.normal prior of the form: phi[1:N] ~
car.normal(Adj[],Wts[],Num[],tau.c)       Also,  - Num is vector of length N
giving the number of neighbors for each node             - Adj is a vector of
length = sum of Num[], with each entry being the index of a neighbor
 - Wts is a vector of length = sum of Num[], with each entry being 1.
I'm pasting the model code below. The model is syntactically correct and the
data loads as well, but I get the above error when I compile. The data file is
too large to attach here though I'd be happy to figure out a way to share it
otherwise.      I've been stuck on this for over a month now and any help will
be greatly appreciated. I'm using OpenBUGS v 3.10 on Windows 7 x64.
Thanks,Sathya.

model{  for (i in 1:N) {                Y[i] ~ dbin(p[i], NumBinom)
theta[i] ~ dnorm(0, tau.h)       logit(p[i]) <- b.int[i] + b.inc[i]*income[i] +
                      b.pov[i]*poverty[i] + b.une[i]*unemployment[i] +
             phi[i] + theta[i]  }    phi[1:N] ~
car.normal(Adj[],Wts[],Num[],tau.c)
  for (i in 1:NumCounties) {    b.int[i] ~ dflat()    b.inc[i] ~ dflat()
b.une[i] ~ dflat()    b.pov[i] ~ dflat()    }
  tau.h ~ dgamma(0.001, 0.001)  tau.c ~ dgamma(0.001, 0.001)
}
        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]